Travel credit cards are very beneficial for people who travel on regular basis. It is the safe and easiest way for customers who prefer to hold plastic money than liquid cash. You can easily book restaurants, hotels, dining along with bus/train/flight. Many banks are offering travel credit cards in India with best offers on domestic and international traveling. You can enjoy added benefits like holiday packages, premier movie show tickets, complementary priority passes to shows, concerts and even banks are offering reward points which can help you to save money.
Travel credit cards provide easy access of booking airline and railway tickets, meeting halls prior to reach there and few airlines even provide airline lounge facility. Some Banks have tied up with frequent flyer program where you gain miles based on distance. In case if your card is lost or stolen you can visit the office and replace your card easily.
As there are wide ranges of Travel Credit Cards In India, choosing the right credit card may be little time consuming process, we provide you the list of Top 10 Travel Credit Cards In India which can help you choose the best one based on your need.
10. Air India American Express Gold Card: It is the perfect choice for the frequent flyers as it offers a comprehensive package of benefits like 10% off on business cards and 15% off on economy cards. Even you can gain complementary benefits along with accidental insurance up to 1crore.
9. Citibank Premier Miles Card: This card can help you redeem miles over 100 domestic and international airlines and hotels. You can redeem your miles instantly if you book through premier miles.com or makemytrip.com.
8. SBI Railway Platinum Card: Booking Railway ticket is now easier with added benefits through this card. Book through irctc.co.in and get cash back offers along with many reward point benefits.
7. SBI Yatra Card: Yatra.com on collaboration with the leading credit card issuer SBI is offering many deals on travel and holiday packages. You can even gain reward points apart from travel benefits. Yatra.com is offering Rs 8250 worth voucher as a welcome benefit.
6. SBI Spice jet Card: SBI spice jet credit card is a co-branded credit card with spice jet airlines which is offering many benefits on booking. You can get cash back offer up to 5% on bookings done through spicejet.com. Even shop at grocery stores, retail outlets and earn reward points.
5. HDFC Bank Superia Card: Superia card offers you to gain more rewards when compared to other credit cards in India. HDFC bank offers this premium card with rewards redemption along with 1000 reward points as welcome bonus. It is also providing airport lounge access and air voucher worth Rs 8000.
4. HDFC Bank Jet Privilege Platinum : HDFC bank in collaboration with Jet airways offers 5% discount on bookings made through jetairways.com or jetkonnect.com and may more travel benefits like priority pass, additional baggage allowance along with one-way base fare waived off fare ticket as a welcome bonus. You even have an option of earning reward miles based on your ticket fare.
3. Standard Chartered Emirates Platinum: If you are the one who is looking for unbeatable luxury travel experiences then this card is perfect choice for you. Chartered bank is offering automatic enrollment to emirate skywards, where you can claim membership to 600 VIP airport lounges worldwide along with welcome bonus and travel insurance.
2. Standard Chartered Yatra Platinum: Frequent travelers who are looking for best travel deals and benefits, yatra platinum card is the perfect choice for you. Book through yatra.com and get cash back offer up to 10%. You can gain 2x rewards on every purchase and 4x rewards when you book through yatra.com along with convenient payment options.
1. AIR India SBI Platinum Card: SBI in collaboration with Air India is offering many benefits for the users on domestic and international traveling. If you book your tickets through makemytrip.com, indigo.com, coxandkings.com or cleartrip.com you can claim many cash back offers. Even you have opportunity to gain reward points along with welcome and renewal bonus.
Above we are providing list of top 10 travel credit cards in India, if you want to avail more information regarding Best Credit Cards In India, have a look here. Credit card can be a beneficial financial tool. Making regular credit card payments can help improve your credit rating. For more details on Credit Card Tips And Benefits checkout here.
If you are a frequent flyer and want to earn miles on traveling airline credit cards are perfect choice for you. Choose the Best Airline Credit Cards In India and enjoy traveling by applying online.