Commodity trading deals with the marketing of the manufactured products. Nowadays many companies are offering trading services securely and with attractive benefits. It involves two types of trading one is “soft” which deals with agricultural products like wheat, coffee, sugar etc and the other is that “hard” commodities deal with marketing of mined goods like gold, rubber and oil. They include physical trading as well as derivative trading by using spot prices, forwards, futures and options on futures.
Commodity trading acts as the price risk management system for the manufacturer and trading is done by categorizing the products under different sectors like minerals and metals, rare metals, industrial metals, precious metals etc. Following are the list of Best Commodity Trading Companies In India that are leading in brokerage and distribution sector.
Top 5 Commodity Brokerage Firms in India
5. Fortune Financial Services India Limited: It is one of the leading companies in commodity sector that was established in the year 1991. It is engaged offering in wide range of products and services including Equities and Derivatives trading, Equity Research, Commodities Trading, Portfolio Management Services, Distribution of Mutual Funds, IPO & Insurance products and also Investment banking services. Fortune commodities and derivatives (India) Ltd is a subsidiary of Fortune Financial Services Ltd and offer best broking services in the cash and future and option segments of National Stock Exchange of India Ltd and the Bombay Stock Exchange Limited. Company is also a Depository Participant of Central Depository Services (India) Ltd.
Address: 3-5-798/G-1, Koti Rd, Gun Foundry, Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad, AP-500029.
4. Mefcom Securities Limited: It is a registered broker dealer regulated by the Securities and Exchange Board of India and authorized to deal in Derivatives linked securities in National Stock Exchanges (NSE). It is a flagship company of Mefcom Financial services and Solutions. It offers products and services that include investment banking, investment portfolio advisory services, IPO, wealth management, currency trading, commodities trading, derivative trading and equities trading. It offers best commodity services with the team of experts working under the company along with the latest technology and super fast connectivity by using web based reporting system. It deals with bullions like Gold, Platinum, Silver along with wide range of metals, energy and oil seeds.
Address: 5th Floor, 77, Nehru Place, Sanchi Building, New Delhi-110019
3. Arihant Capital Market Limited: It is one of the leading financial services companies in the country. It holds presence in 110 cities through 620 offices across the nation and includes a dedicated institutional team which caters to provide the best services from the company. It deals with services like online services, equity, derivatives, PCG, mutual funds, IPO, depositary, merchant banking as well as commodity trading. It is an ISO 9001:2008 Company and offers commodity trading of metals, energies, grains, petrochemicals etc through 2 leading commodities exchanges like MCX and NCDEX.
Address: 67, Nehru Rd, Vile Parle East, Mumbai, Maharashtra -400057, India.
2. First Global: It is a multinational company of Indian origin. First Global is a composite member of Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd (BSE), National Stock Exchange of India Ltd(NSE), London Stock Exchange and NASDAQ. It offers wide range of services like securities trading, merchant banking, derivatives trading, fundamental trading, fundamental research, technical research, depositary services, mutual funds, initial public offer along with commodities trading. It holds many branches globally and serves 20 sectors that include Semiconductors, Software, Networking, Biotech Automobiles and Pharmaceuticals etc. First Global Stock broking Pvt. Ltd is registered with the securities and exchange board of India and also a member of BSE and NSE and offers value added services to the customers.
Address: Ratnam Square, Plot No. 38/39, Sector 19/A, Vashi, New Mumbai-400 703, India
1. Motilal Oswal Securities Limited: It is one of the leading commodity trading companies in India. It was established in the year 1987 and headquartered in Mumbai. It was started as a small broking and distribution company but now it has grown as the top most company with 1600 employees across India. It deals with the institutional equities, private wealth management, private equity, asset management, commodities and home finance. It offers best commodity trading facilities and related products services on MCX and NCDEX. It offers Commodities Broking Services, Hedging Solutions and Arbitrage strategies which are strongly supported by the expert team to provide the best services. It is also involved in IPOs, mutual fund distribution and many more.
Address: Motilal Oswal Securities Ltd, Palm Spring Centre, 2nd flr, Palm Court Complex, New Link rd, Malad (W), Mumbai – 400 064.