There are many possible benefits for banana and people can never look back after discovering the many health benefits. At present bananas are grown in more than 107 countries and are ranked fourth in the world’s food crops. More than apples, bananas are consumed in foreign countries. Adding this fruit daily in the diet has many benefits in the human body and following are the nutritional facts and Top Benefits of Eating Bananas.
- To pack the energy and sustain the blood sugar, it is recommended to eat two bananas every day.
- It overcomes depression because high levels of the presence of tryptophan which protect against muscle cramps and leg cramps during workout.
- It reduces swelling, strengthens the nervous system and produces the white blood cells.
- It is rich of vitamin B6 and also strengthens the blood relieving anemia.
- Banana also relieves the stomach ulcer which helps in coating the lining of stomach against the harmful acids.
Natural Remedies from Bananas:
Bananas are known for healthy digestion and following are some of the home remedies through eating bananas.
- Eating banana daily also helps prevent kidney cancer and also helps in calcium absorption building strong bones.
- Students are recommended to eat a banana before exam which increases the levels of potassium.
- Eating banana between bananas helps constant blood sugar and also reduces morning sickness.
- It also lowers body temperature and doctors recommends to eat bananas during fever and also on a hot day.
- There are many health benefits with bananas which includes the lowering of cancer and asthma along with blood pressure.
Nutritional Facts in Bananas:
One medium sized banana had 110 calories, 30 grams of carbohydrate and 1 gram of protein. These are naturally free of fat, cholesterol and sodium. These are rich of vitamins B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin A and rich in Manganese, Potassium, Protein, Magnesium, Folate, Riboflavin, Niacin and Iron.
Natural Remedies from Banana Peel:
Following are the Home Tips with Bananas and you can follow the tips before throwing the banana peel into the bin.
- Rubbing of teeth with banana for a week can make the teeth whitening which take a minute of the day to day life.
- Warts can also be removed using the peel and to prevent the warts, rub the peel on the place affected and tie the peel the whole night.
- This peel can be used to cure the pimples and the result can be seen within a week.
- It keeps the skin hydrated where banana peel mashed along egg yolk mixture is to be applied on face and leave it for 5 min. This helps to prevent from wrinkle on face.
- Psoriasis affected people are recommended to keep the peel in the affected area which to reduce the itchiness and the result can be seen very fast.
- It can be used to have an instant shine on shoes, leather and silver by rubbing the peel on these materials.
Bananas Beauty Tips:
Banana is a natural moisturizer for any type of skin because it is rich in vitamin A and is also the instant beauty product for any type of people. Following are the beauty tips to be followed using bananas:
- Mash half ripe banana and mix 1tbsp of sandalwood powder or paste and ½ tsp honey and apply to the skin. Stay for 20 -25 mins and wash with lukewarm water which reduces the oil on the face for oily skin.
- Mash one ripe banana and mix lemon juice of 2 to 3 tbsp and apply it to the face. Leave it for 20 mins which helps to get rid of dullness.
- Mash the banana and add 1 tbsp of sugar, mix it well and apply on to the face. Rub it in the circular motions so that banana moisture the dry skin and granules reduces the dead skin.
- For youthful skin mash banana and avocado and apply it on the skin. Rinse it after 25 min and the skin looks soft and youthful.
- Mash the banana and apply the pulp on the clean and dry feet leaving it for 10 mins. This banana pulp generates deep into the skin creating soft and smooth feet.
Risks with Bananas:
Following are the risks involved in taking banana in large quantities:
- Taking bananas by beta blockers can cause potassium levels to increase in the blood and hence it is said to be consumed in moderate.
- For the persons whose kidneys are not fully functional, consuming bananas in large quantities are considered as harmful.