Mumbai is commercial capital of India and offers a huge number of shopping markets to serve the needs of ever increasing population. It includes amazing small bazaars to huge shopping malls and today mall culture has been developed with the modernization and many people prefer to shop at malls as it offers top branded clothing outlets, restaurants, food courts, entertainment zone like gaming all at one place. Shopping malls offer luxurious and international experience to the customers with its features and they are the perfect places for entertainment to hang out with friends and family as they have added advantage to watch movies along with shopping zone and food courts in the same place.
There are many Shopping Malls in Mumbai, however not all are worth exploring, here we have provided the list of Top 5 Shopping Malls in Mumbai where you enjoy by visiting.
5. Raghuleeela Mall: Raghuleela is one of the popular malls in Mumbai. It features many branded outlets along with jewellery, nail salons, accessories and gifts, electronics, foot wear in its 3 level complex. It has many branded outlets like Westside, Provogue, Reebok, Planet M, Adidas, Archies, Raymond’s, Lee, Nike, Benetton, Esprit along with food bazaar and Landmark book store. One can enjoy watching movie on Cine Max Multiplex Cinema.
Address: New Link Road, Andheri West, Mumbai.
4. Oberoi Mall: Oberoi mall was opened on 2008 with 5,00,000 square feet of area for shopping, dining and entertainment. Large entrance provides uninterrupted view of all shops in the mall. It consists of branded outlets like Lifestyle, Central, Debenhams, Tommy Hilfiger, Adidas, Adams Kids, Pepe, spykar, Gas on second floor and cosmetics, perfumes and accessories on ground floor. Third floor has a large food court along with entertainment zone.
Address: Oberoi Garden City, Off Western Express Highway, Goregoan East, Mumbai.
3. Atria Millennium Mall: It is one of the best malls in Mumbai city which offers luxury products. It was opened in 2006 in 550,000 square feet area. It has 5 floors with top branded outlets up to 3 floors and entertainment zone and food courts on top floors. Best part of it is to have Eco corner store with exclusive range of eco-friendly products for home. It also has 4d Cinema hall which offers great experience which is wonderful place to enjoy with friends or family having world class features. The mall comprises of many branded stores like Mango, Nine West, La Senza, Aldo, Pepe Jeans, Benetton, Anita Dongre, Peter England, Sony and a Rolls Royce showroom.
Address: Dr. Annie Beasant Road, Worli, (next to the Planetarium, near Haji Ali).
2. In Orbit Mall: In orbit mall was opened in 2004 and it is one of the biggest malls in Asia. Mall comprises of 1,200,000 square feet area with wide range of branded outlets like Shoppers Stop, Lifestyle, Spencer’s, Crossword Bookstore, Provogue, Adidas, Marks & Spencer, Body shop. Most of British departmental outlets are located in the Ground floor along with fantastic Australian cookie bakery and first floor is mostly occupied by top clothing brands, music store and book store. Top floor is exclusively meant for food and entertainment.
Address: Near Kasturi Park, Mind space, Link Road, Malad West Mumbai .
1. High Street Phoenix: It is 2nd biggest mall in India after Lulu Mall in Kerala with about 4,000,000 square feet area. It has 600 stores of various Indian and international brands like Paul Smith, Da Milano, Gucci, FCUK, Jimmy Choo, Steve Madden, Tag Heuer, Zara and 14 screen multiplex along with 20 restaurants. Its vision is to offer people with best brands, entertainment and convenience all at one place. It offers amazing shopping experience to the shopping lovers with wide variety of national and international brands, food courts and restaurants.
Address: 462 Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai.
Mumbai stands as a great place for shopping with lot of shopping malls located in the city. Select a right place to shop and have fun with family or friends.