Kerala which is known as the God’s Own Country lies in the South tip of India. It is a well known paradise for Tourism. Kerala attracts tourists though its natural landscapes,backwaters but nowadays its would also like to become a shopping hub. On this front Kerala has introduced Lulu mall which is the largest shopping mall in Asia.
Here we are providing a list of Best 5 Shopping Malls in Kerala, visit them and have fun.
5. Bay Pride Mall: It is one of the popular malls in Kerala which is designed and constructed by Abad builders and spreads over 2, 00,000 square feet area. One of the advantages of Bay Pride Mall is facing towards the Arabian Sea which offers an excellent view to watch. Mall features top brand shops like Metro, Brandz, Bata for bags and footwear, Levi’s, Welspum, Fila, Price, Music World for music system, Nike, Koutons, Reynolds, Spykar Jeans, John Players for man’s wear, Archies gallery, FabIndia, Nokia, Spiker Jeans, Adidas etc. It also includes food courts and many gaming centers in it.
4. Nucleus Mall: It was opened on November 5, 2010 and it is one of the famous mall in Kochi, Kerala. It is India’s first gold rated green mall and features many top brand outlets for clothing, apparels, footwear along with gaming zone. It offer wide range of outlets to shop belts, bags, watches, home decors, shoes, iZone, Baby and Kids Stores, clothing for men, women and kids etc. Food courts like Pizza Xpress, china Town, and Baskin Robbins add special charm to the mall. It also hosts India’s first 24 seat 6D theatre and many gaming centers in it.
3. Naaz Lifestyle Mall: It is located in Pulimoodu, Thiruvananthapuram and hosts 9 floors which offer wide range of brand outlets like Lee, Wrangler, Levis, Pepe jeans, Van Heusen and many more along with a crockery store, cosmetics store in it. Food court is the best outlets which offer variety of food items. It also has gaming Zone where one can have fun with friends and family.
2. Forum Thomsun Mall: It is one of the biggest shopping malls in Kerala. It is located in heart of the Calicut city which features 2.5 lakh square feet built with modern amenities for total convenience. It comprises of many national and international branded outlets for apparels, footwear, Clothes etc. It provides parking facility for more than 600 vehicles and it attracts people with its architecture and design. It stands as best place for entertainment with many gaming zones for kids and adults. It also hosts restaurants and dining halls in it which provide wide range of varieties.
1. Lulu International shopping mall: It is India’s largest shopping mall opened on March 10th, 2013 which located in the center of Cochin City in Kerala state. It is most alluring mall which comprises of 5 floors with 365 outlets of various stores along with 9 screen of multiplex theaters, 3 restaurants and other facilities for recreation like Indoor climbing, Rides, 5D cinema, Party halls, Arcade games. It stands as best place to hang out with friends and enjoy dining and shopping here.